<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2529504997233205592\x26blogName\x3d%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://ine-xplicable.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://ine-xplicable.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8444841327146559957', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
☆ クミのブログ
Name:

10 December

Location:
Singapore

Tagboard


Nuffnang



Tweets


Music


Visitors

Tag replies
Monday, August 10, 2009 @ 5:46 PM
Sorry for all the late replies! Fyi, tagboard messages are usually replied 1 week later. Sorry!

G I L L I A N: Yeh , when will you release this skin ? A lot of us want it Thankssomuch
G I L L I A N: Hi , I love your blogskin , when will you submit this into blogskins.com ?
Hey. Not really sure bout that. Soon perhaps, when I finish doing one for myself. I don't really have any inspirations lately. :(

C♥armaine: Well , based on what I saw on yr page. When will you release it ?
C♥armaine: wondering if you could submit this blogskin of yrs now cause it ain`t released yet to me.
C♥armaine: awhile ago and decided to hop to yr blogpage. You make awesome blogskins to let you know & was
C♥armaine: Hey babe , . I was just looking fr a blogskin tt suits my type and was at yr blogskin page just
Hey. Thanks! It will be submitted it soon I guess.

Fitri: Erm, I know you don't know me and I also don't know you. I just found your blog 'accidentally'.
Oh. Okay.

Isabel: Hey ! I'm just a passerby :P . And I'm so immpressed by the skins you created man xD . Using one em.
Hello. Haha, thank you!! :)

passingbyyy: love ur skins,do you know any websites to find good backgrounds like 1 for "DONT WANNA HEAR" etc.?ty
Thank you! No, sorry. I'm looking for sites like that myself too.

Alice: Hey i found you on blogskins and omg i love the darker version of 35 swirls the on your using!
Heyho. Omg I didn't know that it looked like my 35th skin. :(

KYLIE ❥: tagged, i love your simplistic skin so nice. x(
KYLIE ❥: heyhey, tagged xD
Hello. Thanks!

Brian: Hello!Can u make me a layout?
I'm not doing blog skin requests. Sorry!

passser-by: hey , nice blogskin . i love it . i'll be waiting for this skin to be submitted . lol !
Hello. Well thank you!

LifeOnThePharcyde: Hello Please Link... ;)
Hey.

Passer-by: may i knoe wad song is in your blog?
Which song do you mean?

0sic: oh u haven't summited :0 hope u sumit it nxt time
0sic: Heyy ! whats the link to this skin ? LOVEE it thankks !
Yup. I will submit it soon. :)

Hi: hey i love your blogskin i found you on blogskins could you put a darker version of that on blogskin
Hello. Thank you :D Which blog skin do you mean?

triscilla: i'm going crazy already. i m not li chair or whatever chair luh. SOOBZ! LOL~
HAHA. Then you are chair li!

SIMRUYAN: Totally understand your feeling. I want our clique the photo leh! That time took at Lib de!
Sure sure. I'll send it to you when you're online! :)