<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2529504997233205592\x26blogName\x3d%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://ine-xplicable.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://ine-xplicable.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8444841327146559957', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
☆ クミのブログ
Name:

10 December

Location:
Singapore

Tagboard


Nuffnang



Tweets


Music


Visitors

all the time
Sunday, November 9, 2008 @ 11:52 AM
Hello fellow earthlings.

I still haven't touched a page of breaking dawn. i don't feel like finishing it, i'll have nothing to read after i finish the book. i hope she'll publish midnight sun! i think my mom's not going to allow me to buy The Host. 'you think you alot of money is it?!' i find the library books dirty, you don't even know what the others did to the book.. hmm.

i'm getting bored with cabal already, after 3 days. that's super fast. now i have nothing to play again. forget about audition, its even more boring.

i tend to laugh at the stupidest(if this word exist) things nowadays. i think i'm suffering from severe brain damage.

nuffnang is weird, they place ads then remove them like 10 minutes later. man, what are they doing. blogskin is lagging like shit. i have 2 skins ready for submittion but i cant submit them! error. error. error.

i will miss simruyan like shit next year, i will miss crapping with her lah! zomg. i really really really hope you can get into 3-3 next year. next will be tris and co. roar. i'm actually glad that they sent me to 2-4 last year, if not i'll still drop cause i won't study hard enough and get to know sry the retard better, tris, weixin and all the other classmates.

Decode (twilight soundtrack)
also current blogsong, and rehab next and the song list goes on. yes, just keep scrolling.. just keep scrolling. (sharmaine! you remember?) hahahaha.

How can I decide what's right
When you're clouding up my mind?
I can't win your losing fight
All the time.

Nor can I ever own what's mine
When you're always taking sides?
But you won't take away my pride.
No, not this time.
Not this time.

How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well.
But how did we get here?
Well, I think I know.

The truth is hiding in your eyes
And it's hanging on your tongue.
Just boiling in my blood.
But you think that I can't see
What kind of man that you are,
If you're a man at all.
Well, I will figure this one out
On my own.
(I'm screaming, "I love you so.")
On my own.
(My thoughts you can't decode.)

How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well, yeah.
But how did we get here?
Well, I think I know.

Do you see what we've done?
We've gone and made such fools Of ourselves.
Do you see what we've done?
We've gone and made such fools
Of ourselves.How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well, yeah, yeah.
How did we get here?
Well, I used to know you so well.
I think I know.
I think I know.

There is something I see in you.
It might kill me.
I want it to be true.

bye aliens.